Web3 enthusiast. In the trenches. Building, driving adoption and growing projects with strategies I trust. ||EOG

Loading...
Pinned Tweet
Heyy, I’m Emzo I'm a Web3 Growth Strategist,Community Manager and Ambassador I help projects grow, build strong communities & drive real adoption in Web3 with strategies I trust. I'm Always open to connect, collaborate & create impact. Let’s grow together.🤝
49
6
218
13,488
EMZO retweeted
🔥 NEW MINES CHALLENGE! 🔥 💎 HIT A 3,000,000X MULTIPLIER IN MINES @gamdom 🏆 WIN $20,000 FROM ME! 💰 Minimum Bet: $0.01 USD or USDT ⏱️ Duration: 1 WEEK 🎟️ MOCKER CODE IS MANDATORY Good luck to everyone! 🔥 LIKE & RT TO WIN $500!
208
341
363
5,599
EMZO retweeted
$50 sol giveaway like, rt & follow @kivoxbt 🔔 max engage his recent drop $sol addy winner in 24 hours
303
236
306
2,900
Need a win today🤞
17
EMZO retweeted
$.50 ga -follow @kivoxbt 🔔 -max engage his recents -Drop solana address and proof here
225
152
211
1,778
EMZO retweeted
Pleased to say that I'm going into a collaboration with @WomeOnRH Will be sharing spots on @AlphaRoomDAO discord channel , stay active and be prepared
4
4
6
80
0.2 Giveaway ………………………. Comment whatever
210
100
204
2,618
Trying my luck here Tagging @iamfaithh @legendfx295 @0Xfreakk_ @hermesvicola
Giveaway Alert: 1,000 USDT up for grabs for you and your friends! How to enter: Quote this post and tag a friend Both must follow us More tags = more entries 5 pairs win 200 USDT each. Winners will be contacted via DM.
3
74
GM Frens Hope we win today
3
9
125
Zero wins today We go again Tomorrow.🤞
2
6
142
GM My Friends Let's go again today
6
7
125
MW ID - Emzooo
I’m giving a HUGE $100,000 to 1 follower in a NEW challenge!! If you are selected, you will receive the funds in your MetaWin account. Wagering is set at 60x, and if you beat the casino, you can cash out up to $1 MILLION. Drop your MetaWin username and quote this to enter.
1
2
49
Zero wins today We go again tomorrow.🤞
2
46
Where's the first win this month coming from?
1
5
71
GM Everyone Happy new month, May the Lord's blessings be upon us.🙏
19
1
24
277
#LITTLEKIDxSHUFFLE Shuffle ID - Emzoo I'd use the money to support my graduation expenses @LittleKid
I’ve been on a massive run. Time to give some back to the community. 💜 LittleKid by heart, not by Age. That’s the name, that’s the code, that’s me. 😎 Giving away $10K - 100 People How to enter - Quote this with #LITTLEKIDxSHUFFLE - Your Shuffle username - What you’ll do with the tip $100 if you’re on code LittleKid and Silver 1 or above. No code / under Silver 1 = $50. This is just the start. October is packed with giveaways. Let’s make Shuffle number 1. #LITTLEKIDxSHUFFLE Gamble responsibly. 18+ 🎲
1
2
76
Metawin ID - Emzooo
I’m giving a HUGE $100,000 to 1 follower in a NEW challenge!! If you are selected, you will receive the funds in your MetaWin account. Wagering is set at 60x, and if you beat the casino, you can cash out up to $1 MILLION. Drop your MetaWin username and quote this to enter.
29
GM Everyone It's the last day of the month, Let's win
9
1
13
259
GM Frens It's going to be a good day
8
15
231
Requesting my $shhhhh airdrop: the first BRC-20 on Bitcoin silent payments. SH-C1DE46D6 shhhhh.site/airdrop
2
54
Gm Everyone It's going to be a good week!!
10
14
178