Namibia 🇳🇦 Manchester United ❤️ Real Madrid🤍 Hater😂

Windhoek
I made it🎓. Lord, I'm grateful 🙏
57
88
577
19,030
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
That's not far, bro and at least you got a side hug. I once walked from Ondobe to Eenhana and when I got there the b*tch's phone was off. I slept at Onawa service station and I had to lie to my other girlfriends in the morning to send me transport money, bro.😭😭😭
Once walked from Oshikango to Omafo for a side hug😭
2
3
14
603
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
Wuh 😂
Once walked from Oshikango to Omafo for a side hug😭
1
1
3
210
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
I can control my side of things in situations like maybe I have a crazy ex that randomly comes by than me handling someone's sugar daddy or any male associated with her. The guy probably owns a gun even and you're found making eggs in a place he pays for? Aee😂
The same way men are ashamed to stay over at the ladies place , women must also be ashamed to stay over at men’s place .
4
1
5
239
The longer you date the more painful the break up will be😂 Just break up now
2
6
121
Once walked from Oshikango to Omafo for a side hug😭
6
719
So you took her to showgrounds, bought drinks and food but all you got was a side hug 😭
43
Her: Babe take to the show ground Me: I'm broke Her: No babe it's fine, I'll pay for everything 😭😭
that phase where you slowly start hating your girlfriend is crazy😭
6
162
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
Noshifima sheyovi📍
5
14
135
7,544
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
that phase where you slowly start hating your girlfriend is crazy😭
16,981
43,378
186,063
131,646,581
We're cooked 😭😭
2 years on estrogen 🥳🏳️‍⚧️
53
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
Today is National Boyfriend Day.
2,009
6,768
70,867
16,520,311
Not everyone you see in groove is alive guys😭😭
Ame ngao😂📍🔥
2
17
1,507
I would have vanished the moment she said "I'm good" 😏
“How’re you?” —— “I’m good” “How was your day?” —— “it was okay” “err what did you get up to?” —— “nothing” I said okay😂
1
2
132
😂😂
😩😩
1
1
65
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
Replying to @01Tangeni
That sister package comes with love, lectures and emergency rescues 😂
1
2
1
50
You've done enough for this country cde
Mbatjiua look at your fellows.. mxiim
53
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
I mean would you look at that😏 Nangy's Cuisine on Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram
Are you really serious with life if you're not booking my sister for your catering?
3
10
42
3,914
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
My ego and aura are too big for me to chase someone man🌚 I normally stick around for a prettier one to spawn in🤧
1
3
89
Ndubu yaNayela 🇳🇦 retweeted
When you treat a woman too well, she doesn't think you're amazing. She thinks she is.
799
18,702
103,277
8,145,311