Unsung hero of the Doge Community subscribe for just $1 per month 🫶🏻

The Hague, The Netherlands
My follower count is stabilizing around 45K Why is it so hard to grow on 𝕏 nowadays?
8
1
22
1,293
Big week for Dogecoin HODL
Big week for Bitcoin HODL
4
2
81
1,552
dogecoin:native is 🆙
6
7
119
1,569
Elon is the best shitposter
10
4
64
4,055
For old time sake Best memes get a Doge tip
5
2
25
1,210
Sound on 🔔 Dogecoin to the Moon
Created a fun song for #DogeCoin. #DogeCoinToTheMoon🚀 I used the original $Doge video. I thought it was perfect. It just needed some new theme music. Here’s the record🐕 Video by: @zimonitrome YouTube: piped.video/2bMU2pk8siQ @elonmusk @mcuban @SnoopDogg @BillyM2k
3
4
48
1,475
There should be an easy way to report this kind of offers “Organic Engagement Service” Never buy this nonsense, report messages as spam and block instantly
1
5
937
The Dutch Doge Guy 🐕 retweeted
𝕏 + Ð 👀
X Money needs $DOGE 💰 Do you agree?!
7
3
48
1,425
The Dutch Doge Guy 🐕 retweeted
So you can legally buy votes nowadays 🤯
If Republicans win the House of Representatives and the Senate in the 2026 Midterm Elections, I’m going to give all adult citizens in the United States of America, $5,000! Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to signing those checks!
Community note
This $5,000 “Trump Dividend” promise was first made in Sept. 2026. Similar prior DOGE and tariff check pledges have not been paid out. It would cost ~$1.2 trillion and require congressional approval. pbs.org/newshour/polit… washingtonpost.com/politics/2026/…
23
1
19
1,415
The Dutch Doge Guy 🐕 retweeted
A lot of people are doubting Dogecoin. They will be proven wrong.
A lot of people are doubting Cardano. They will be proven wrong.
5
3
27
1,334
Would you want to work for an ElonCo(mpany)? I love to everyone I have a Boring employer
One of the most compelling parts about working at an ElonCo was the agility to pivot to whatever the most important problem was. One day I said: I wasn’t hired to go after spam, but a tsunami is coming and I’m going to drop everything to focus on that. The org is so flat and agile that your title is basically meaningless. Anyone can sound the alarm about a problem and solve it themselves—or rally the team to join them. This is how startups work but it’s very hard to make it work in a larger company.
2
9
1,142
“You are having a direct message from Elon Musk” You have a direct block from The Dutch Doge Guy!
13
29
1,285
Trump should hire Nikita to fix the economy like he fixed monetization on 𝕏 Kick out the grifters and make it less easy to apply Make America Great Again
If I was Trump going into a big midterm loss, I would just go out with a bang: Cut entitlements & close the budget deficit It will crash the economy and he’ll be hated for 2 years—but history will remember him for saving the country.
1
2
1,124
He’s gone! And I already miss him
Two hours ago I was officially disconnected from my X laptop. Good night my sweet little app. Thank you for giving me the most interesting chapter of my life. Onto the next one.
3
13
1,367
Can’t believe people are selling their dogecoin:native below $1
Can’t believe people are selling their ethereum:native below $3K
15
7
99
3,165
My crypto portfolio is going up again
6
31
1,358