$1.49k TURNS TO $110k PROFITS ON $PAID
THIS IS THE BENEFITS OF BEING ON TG CHANNEL
I CALLED $PAID AT 30k MCAP
This trader made $110k from that trade!!
Donβt miss my next call out!! On Sunday 6pm UTC
Join TG: t.me/ZikkoDegenCalls..
$2.9k turned into $1.1M profits on $AI
You faded me??
You missed my $Ai call out??
Stay poor!!
I have retired every trader on my Telegram Community!!
Join now or miss out!!
Your choice!!
Next call is on Sunday 6pm UTC!!
Join Tg: t.me/ZikkoDegenCalls.
I called $PONS at $100k on my telegram , it went to $400 million (4000x)
I called $Ansem at $500k, it went to $450 million (900x)
Are you gonna miss the next one?
Lock in now
Join TG from my bio!!
Sunday 6pm UTC we cook
Nobody believed in $CATE it ran to 100M MC from my call
Nobody believed in $ANSEM it ran to 400M MC from my call
Nobody believed in $jimothy it ran to 50M MC from my call
Nobody believed in $Paid it ran to $70 Million mcap from my call
I donβt make a lot of calls but when I do those who listen make crazy money
Iβm calling the next big runner on Sunday 6pm UTC (18:00) UTC
$20k Mcap to $5M Mcap is certain!!
CA drops here πππ
t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦..
$ZCAT printed so much money for my telegram community!!
This trader got $341k from $99 Buy in on $ZCAT
Can you imagine that ??
I called $ZCAT low at $15k Mcap
It went to $183 Million Mcap!!
Did you miss it?? Donβt fade me again!!
We are doing it again on Sunday 6pm UTC!!
Calling another one for my Telegram community!!
You can join TG if you want to be a part of the trade!!
Join: t.me/ZikkoDegenCalls..
$200k bagged from a $5,900 buy in on $e/acc call out!!
This is a trader from my Telelgram Community that bought in when I called it!!!
This is what happens when you are in my community and listen to my Calls!!!
I will be calling another Runner tomorrow on Sunday at 6pm UTC (18:00)
Join Telegram community to be part of it!!
Join:t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
This trader from my Telegram Channel that flipped $240 into $340k just sent me this video!!!
He made $340k from my $FEELSGOOD call out!!
He cashed out some of the money and sent me the video!!
I will be retiring some traders tomorrow!!
Calling another runner!! 6pm UTC ( 18:00)
Donβt miss it
Join Tg for the CA
JOIN: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
I called $STONK and this trader on my Telegram Channel bought in with $257k!!
He now has $1.5 Million Profits!!
I have big crypto whales on my Telegram Channel!!
This trader started trading with with just $500 and have become a millionaire from trading in on my call outs!!
You have a chance tomorrow at 6pm UTC to become a millionaire!!
I will be calling another big meme coin runner!!
Donβt miss it!!
Follow and Turn Notifications On Now!!
Join my Tg channel from Bio
My Telegram Community is hot!!
Everyday someone is getting retired!!
Sunday 6pm UTC!!
We are doing it again!!
Someone will get retired because we will be printing Hard!!!
Join now : t.me/ZikkoDegenCalls..
This Trader followed my $ORBIO call and turned it into a 6-figure bag.
+$244k in just few hours!!!
This is exactly why you donβt fade my call just because youβre scared.
$ORBIO already proved what can happen when you catch my call early
Now imagine fading my next call and watching it pump!!!
Sunday Tomorrow at 6pm UTC (18:00)
I will drop the CA in telegram channel!!
Join now: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
Some people will get retired tomorrow!!!
Iβm calling the next 100x Coin tomorrow
Sunday at 6pm UTC ( 18:00)
It will go from $10k Mcap to $50 Million Minimum Mcap!!
You better Not Miss this CALL!!!
Dropping the CA in my TG channel
Join: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
I just made $359K off $HOOKED,
$29.3K β $359K (12x for me)
ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO THE FIRST CALLOUT..
I begged you to buy $SI - it did 231x
I begged you to buy $PAID - it did 109x
I begged you to buy $CATE - it did 50x
I begged you to buy $STONK - it did 25x
Calling another runner tomorrow at 6pm UTC ( 18:00)
Donβt miss it please!!
Join: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
This trader is up $408k profits from my $HOOKED call out!!
I Called $HOOKED at $30k Mcap
$HOOKED is at $14 million Mcap now!!
Those who take my calls seriously always win!!
Calling another runner tomorrow Sunday at 6pm UTC
Dropping the CA on my telegram Channel
Join: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦
Donβt Miss it
$400 USDC giveaway time!!
For my active Followers!!
β Rt and like my last 10 posts!!
β Drop Proof
β Drop USDC addy (Sol Network)
Must be following me!!
This trader from my Telegram Channel that flipped $240 into $340k just sent me this video!!!
He made $340k from my $FEELSGOOD call out!!
He cashed out some of the money and sent me the video!!
I will be retiring some traders tomorrow!!
Calling another runner!! 6pm UTC ( 18:00)
Donβt miss it
Join Tg for the CA
JOIN: t.me/ZikkoDegenCallsβ¦