Shitposts and actual alpha @rebirthdao. Figure out which is which

Palau
My wife got pregnant by another man. It's been a challenging 9 months knowing he's not my son but I'm so excited to raise him like my own. Here's 9 things it taught me about holding Ethereum: 👇
560
624
11,347
1,154,074
need watch recs 2.5m++
6
404
October challenge -Porn daily -Alcohol daily -No exercising -3-4 hours of sleep a night -13+ hours screentime -Don’t go to work/skip all classes -If in school GPA must stay below 2.0 -All meals must be microwaveable or DoorDashed
112
2,267
19,510
733,932
Follow and stay tuned for the November challenge
2
60
19,837
After a full month of perp shenanigans, these are my conclusions (opinions): 1. perp trenchers are not traders, this is like a slots enthusiast comparing themselves to poker players 2. Barring illegal activites, perp trading is harder but zero-to-hero is significantly more likely 3. Trading onchain is easier (risk of ruin is much more obvious) but generally takes longer 4. These CEXs are not mutually exclusive and should be viewed as different opportunities for people with the capital to allocate towards them 5. More than half the top 100 leaderboards for Bybit are scammers. P&D groups on telegram, funding farms, copy trader killers and genuinely, I would just say they're dumb (which is a super power when it comes to perps)
1
2
12
977
You were early to the pump. I was early to the part after.
Some late fellas are bridging on $NEAR chain and pumping my bags, probs wise to tp some across the board
7
2,904
My wife got pregnant by another man. It's been a challenging 9 months knowing he's not my son but I'm so excited to raise him like my own. Here's 9 things it taught me about holding Ethereum: 👇
560
624
11,347
1,154,074
Follow for more. Next week: what my divorce taught me about Layer 2s
2
151
38,359
Some late fellas are bridging on $NEAR chain and pumping my bags, probs wise to tp some across the board
I believe @NEARProtocol $NEAR is the most egalitarian thing I’ve ever seen. It's insanely ambitious, and if it works, can really reshape the fabric of society
4
18
8,654
For a while I was the most slept on trader on CT, disregarded by the old heads, never seen by the newcomers Fomo gave me a chance to change that I love being early to the next big thing. I love being right. I love being a part of the movements where everyone can get rich together. Let's do this.
16
1,763
sold a bunch of shitters p is p gm
7
1,016
Blind copytraders are meant to be financially darwin'd
1
11
1,144
Mesmerizing retweeted
1/ Huge respect for Dragonfly continuing to invest in the bear market. But I'm morally obliged to call out sketchy projects gaining momentum. As a community we must preempt large scale implosions like #FTX or #LUNA that set the industry back years Bitget may be the next FTX 🧵
I'm thrilled to announce @dragonflyvc's investment in @BitgetGlobal. Bitget is making crypto more accessible with its innovative derivatives products and a user-centric approach, and we're proud to support their mission and growth. theblock.co/post/224702/drag…
285
572
3,392
1,317,732
gm @LiteStrategy update your website API thanks
1
7
897
Cathedrals everywhere for those with the eyes to see
Blasted ethereum:0xa12cc123ba206d4031d1c7f6223d1c2ec249f4f3 Raised 9 figs, chart is crypto ppl's catnip Note: Mesmerizing Cap and its subsidiaries hold ethereum:0xa12cc123ba206d4031d1c7f6223d1c2ec249f4f3
8
1,357
I believe @NEARProtocol $NEAR is the most egalitarian thing I’ve ever seen. It's insanely ambitious, and if it works, can really reshape the fabric of society
1
9
6,391
Blasted ethereum:0xa12cc123ba206d4031d1c7f6223d1c2ec249f4f3 Raised 9 figs, chart is crypto ppl's catnip Note: Mesmerizing Cap and its subsidiaries hold ethereum:0xa12cc123ba206d4031d1c7f6223d1c2ec249f4f3
3
1,930
Mesmerizing retweeted
Jev VS Fable 5.1 VS GPT-6 Astra: chess typesafe's new Jev V13 isn't an LLM. it doesn't chat, doesn't explain, doesn't write code — it only makes decisions. so we made it play blitz against frontier LLMs. the test: 5+0 blitz. every move is one API call. Jev V13 vs Fable 5.1: • fable outplayed it. by move 29 it was +16 in material and even promoted a second queen • but it kept burning 6-15 seconds per move on analysis. jev answered in ~2.6s • so fable didn't have enough time and lost Jev V13 vs Astra: • astra didn't bother winning on material. it mated jev in 18 moves. Qe1#, with 2:27 to spare
After co-inventing ChatGPT, I kept asking myself: why have superhuman chat models not led to AGI? I’ve spent the last 2 years in stealth building a new way to train models (RLCD), and a new type of frontier AI model that we are releasing today: Jev • 20-200x faster • 40-400x cheaper (w/ output tokens free) • Frontier composable intelligence optimized for decisions AFAICT the shortest path to AI-based economic revolution
143
152
2,364
564,038
You only have to get rich once
1
11
734
A retard in motion stays in motion
1
8
559