Used jpeg dealer \ Solidity dev & auditing \ VP Blockchain @yugalabs \ Founder @oSnipeNFT

The swamp
Pinned Tweet
I owe everyone a proper technical breakdown of the exploit of PaymentProcessorV2 and the rescue that followed. The short version: Payment Processor trusted an ERC-2771 style “original sender” supplied through a trusted forwarder. That sender could be forged. 1/🧵
142
246
1,155
105,694
still 191,000+ nfts available to be reclaimed from nftsaresafu.xyz, including 56 bored apes. maybe worth a check?
60
41
272
14,162
I've not seen a single person talk positively about this project. @RealPapii was right to call them out last week and should've stuck to his guns. Red flags galore.
The night is young Minting is now live gOTTO: opensea.io/collection/ottocl…
33
7
148
7,953
Another wallet has returned stolen NFTs and I've just added the batch to nftsaresafu.xyz for claiming: - 66 @artblocks_io - 25 @HV_MTL - 92 @10KTFshop Combat Gear - 159 PUDGY PUPPETS - 85 Aswang Tribe - 67 Kitaro World - 40 First Doge - 19 Visions of the Void - 16 Rough Ryders - 2 AOI Engine - 1 The Buns1 Mythic Seed
73
53
413
18,918
Beware of lowlife losers trying to further exploit victims by piggybacking the recent exploit to lure people onto piggyback phishing sites. Use revoke.cash to revoke approvals, anything else somebody sends you is probably a scam.
35
43
267
15,746
Shutout to the legend @0xQuit for being a good monke who saved and keeps saving so many valuable NFTs. Accept this artwork I drew of your @BoredApeYC ape. Stay bored. We’re grateful for good people like you 🦍
5
16
97
1,877
Quit retweeted
I thought it was gone forever, @0xQuit you are the mo’fkn goat. An OG I minted back in ‘22, thought it was gone into the abyss… but people like you @0xQuit shows there is good people out there. You deserve the world man, thank you for saving this guy 🙏🏼❤️ #NewProfilePic
1
5
44
1,329
art blocks and hvmtl incoming ✅
27
8
170
10,683
After what happened recently in the NFT market and the great work of @0xQuit , I felt it was the moment for me to join the @BoredApeYC family with my first mutant. Ape follows ape still a thing?
71
25
196
6,452
all returned and added to nftsaresafu.xyz: 75 Pirates of Fukushu 57 Gucci 50 Land of Valeria 44 Chibi Heads 14 CryptoMories 15 10KTF assets 5 V1 Phunks 3 Crazy Capybara 3 Evil Ghost Max 2 Cyborgpunk Frog 2 Wobble-Dance 2 Lnk Girl 1 Bobble Breakers by Boyane 1 Hip-hop Monkey 1 Banksters NFT
46
22
268
10,983
Beware of imposters. I will not DM you, this is a scam.
24
40
237
12,162
Just got word from another address that they'll be participating in the recovery. Mostly Pirates of Fukushu, Chibi Heads, V1 Phunks and 10KTF combat gear. If your NFTs are in 0xB6fCF1020833243c8a51721bdA1f2429654A21B1, they'll be home soon.
25
17
202
11,511
Just recovered 410 more @10KTFshop Grailed. Also @Creepzloomi has sent in Creepz #4043. All added to nftsaresafu.xyz for claiming.
27
27
211
11,240
Just got word that OS has added this feature 🫡
Replying to @0xQuit
Perhaps @opensea can force revocation before accepting offers if there are approvals open. Same goes for transferring NFTs: should check the recipient to ensure there's not an approval there. cc @chrismaddern
36
32
398
29,444
Quit retweeted
ATTENTION FWAP S2 NFT DEPOSITORS: Please withdraw your NFTs or migrate to S3 ASAP. Withdrawing NFTs frees up liquidity for ETH depositors to migrate (or withdraw) as well. S3 allows ETH holders to force NFT withdrawals, S2 does not have this feature.
2
5
15
1,014
Without oSnipe this whole rescue likely would not have happened. and instead some bad actor would have the portfolio of the safu wallet. thankful for my community. you can join at oSnipe.app/purchase
25
24
279
13,748
Quit retweeted
In January, I quit my full-time job to help grow a business in Australia. Giving up a steady paycheck, with no idea when I'd next get paid, whilst supporting my young family meant I needed my trading to stay on point. I lost two years of savings and managed to get most of it back, thanks to @0xQuit Special thanks to @AdamWeitsman , @Dannyb0yyy_ , @OxSimpleFarmer @One_Eyed_Kevie , and @allodev for helping me during this time of panic. Appreciate you all 💪💪 Also huge thanks to everyone else that checked in and offered support!
60
19
281
11,642
Quit retweeted
@0xQuit reached out on my behalf & that white hat sent most of my ETH back 🙏 So grateful for him today Appreciate all of you right now. Also, thanks to the best club in the world BAYC & @RealPapii for helping to get Quits attention while he was busy saving all of your dumb asses.
16
6
83
2,560
Quit retweeted
Got some Super Punk World's in the recent nft hack, if they're yours you can have them back for free. Just DM me to confirm where to send them. @0xQuit
9
6
30
3,719
I may not have an ape but in my heart I am one 🦍 The Yuga devs didn’t have to help us little guys but they did 🙏 Many Hens & Frogs saved! 🥳 Little guys contribute to the space more than you think Join Yuga if you can - they look out for each other in times like these 💕
At least you only had worthless trash nfts
11
19
133
6,193