I’m watching You 👀 l Defi insights 🧵 l On-Chain analytics 🔎| Airdrop Strategies

1% Club →
Are you scared? $BTC
871
638
7,098
6,419,724
Crypto has never witnessed an airdrop this big
If Republicans win the House of Representatives and the Senate in the 2026 Midterm Elections, I’m going to give all adult citizens in the United States of America, $5,000! Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to signing those checks!
Community note
This repeats a promise Trump made in September 2026. The US has approximately 250 million adult citizens so the total cost would be over 1.25 trillion dollars. Congress must approve any such federal spending. nytimes.com/2026/09/10/us/… pbs.org/newshour/polit…
2
29
18,390
Reflection🪩 retweeted
October plan for $BTC: Danger: $88k-$92k Pivot A: ~$79,000 Pivot B: $74k-$69k (deep retrace) Notifs on, I'll keep you posted
10
39
286
31,723
They told you $BTC is a scam Meanwhile, their own currencies:
19
124
1,219
81,997
Nothing can stop this $BTC vs M2
It's finally happening $BTC vs M2
14
21
319
49,075
Reflection🪩 retweeted
S&P 500 -38% in just 21 days Are you this old?
48
29
778
129,552
Reflection🪩 retweeted
Do you believe $ETH will ever cross $5,000?
143
58
883
86,317
Hard times forge strong people Strong people build good times Good times raise weak people Weak people bring back hard times
5
28
339
33,735
Many newcomers don't even know what this is
50
14
285
34,924
What’s your favorite moment in crypto? Here's mine:
4
11
406
74,766
This is getting ugly Highest rates since 2007
15
9
188
28,181
This guy was a millionaire for an hour Never forget to take profit
Buy this type of chart Sell in October Thank me later
16
12
241
331,080
Reflection🪩 retweeted
You're not prepared
85
38
684
105,784
Reflection🪩 retweeted
I NAILED THE EXACT REVERSAL ON $BTC AGAIN At $61k I called the trend change At $66k the idea turned into conviction The result? $85k tagged - perfectly on time. Now everyone wants to know the same thing: what's coming next. That's why I'm here - to guide you through the most difficult market of the cycle. For those who are new: I have a track record of 8 exact BTC predictions in a row Starting with the exact top at $126k in Oct. Ending with the exact reversal at $61k This one makes 9. Follow with notifications on and watch it happen in real time. Here's my current view: We've just entered the danger zone - the exact place where everyone who isn't following me loses money. Every single day, greed spreads a little further. Think about how many people wished they bought at $60k. They didn't. So now every $1,000 this thing pumps, it eats them alive. And soon that sidelined army starts deploying capital. That will mark the local top. I'll see it before they do, and I'll warn you. Here's exactly how I see it playing out: The first leg of this rally ends BEFORE $100,000. The local top either forms this week, or we get one final push into the $88k–$92k zone. That's where the crowd completely loses its mind, pricing in a new ATH before 2027. And that's the moment the trap snaps shut. What follows is a long, grinding correction. First support sits around $79,000. If that breaks, we're looking at $72k–$74k. It all comes down to one thing: sentiment. And the principle is simple. When EVERYONE is screaming $100k, stop expecting $100k. It really is that simple. Reading this market isn't magic. It's pattern recognition. And I've been doing it for 11 years - through two bear markets, three halvings, and every trap in between. I know how the big players think I know exactly how they bleed the crowd dry. Your #1 mistake of 2026 is not following me Soon you will understand why.
$BTC is moving exactly as I promised Hold $61.5k ➜ $65k Break $66k = bear trap is officially over
21
47
416
85,164
5 years of waiting The rotation will be BIBLICAL BTC/GOLD
7
14
203
30,872