Awaiting transaction confirmation

Cyberspace
Why would there be another alt season, speculation time has finished, actual practicality and real world implementation is the game now
1
Crypto = inflation sink, inside info your welcome😉
9
0xsync retweeted
$QNT will go down in history as your 2nd chance at having a $BTC like opportunity. I know I sound like a fool even to myself , but I am also feeling less foolish by the day. It will take time , but way less time than people think. $10,000 per $QNT by 2028/29. Book mark it and come back to this tweet .
112
225
2,638
232,638
RT @quantnetwork: At @Sibos Miami this year, Quant and @Capgemini will be running a joint demo showing how agentic AI can handle the liquid…
346
ethereum:0x4a220e6096b25eadb88358cb44068a3248254675
Miles Bron
2
100
RT @quantnetwork: Scaling #tokenisation depends on moving cash and asset together. Our new paper with Murex shows how #programmablesettlem…
187
RT @quantnetwork: A ledger records what moved. It rarely records why. That gap is where banks will earn on #tokeniseddeposits. Our new whi…
195
RT @gverdian: Programmable Dollars ✅
281
Federal Reserve Financial Services is on the verge of unlocking a new frontier within the FedNow® Service: cross‑border transaction support. This important milestone is designed to offer FedNow participants powerful new ways to serve internationally active customers: bit.ly/4y61E72
110
630
2,222
411,301
RT @quantnetwork: We're delighted to be sponsoring @UKFtweets's Tokenised Markets and Money Conference 2026 on 19 October in London. Our C…
114
Dear @elonmusk please give African twitter language a translate option thanks
30
Living in a simulation I need simulated money
1
31
I like a chicken burger with a hash brown in it
35
The best part about having 100% of your portfolio in Bitcoin is getting rich while everyone else calls you retarded.
50
91
1,884
34,603
I am my own corporate treasury
31
0xsync retweeted
A drone needs power. It finds a charger, verifies its identity, receives a price quote, authorizes payment in USDC, and settles on Arc. No human checkout. No waiting. Just machines transacting with machines. This is the agentic economy, live on Arc.
137
149
820
50,657
🇪🇺 NEW: The ECB launches Pontes, enabling digital euro payments for tokenized wholesale transactions between banks.
70
160
830
87,722