nitter
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
calm edtwt 167cm bmi 18.4 📌gw: 45 📌 ugw: 41kg basic dni & not interested in fatspo lovers
Fat
Joined May 2026
Tweets
679
Following
180
Followers
243
Likes
6,138
54 Photos and videos
54 Photos and videos
Tweets
Tweets & Replies
Media
Articles
Search
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
beyza misses chandler
@beyzanurapaydin
Oct 1
Nadia Lee Cohen attending Schiaparelli SS27
48
678
8,491
246,163
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Oct 2
Can I be a canvas for clothing please
4
41
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Oct 2
I bought this set today and I’m so fucking ready
3
51
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Oct 2
I’m genuinely only nice to myself when I’m losing weight and I completely fall apart at the seams when I’m maintaining for too many days in a row or gaining weight
1
18
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Oct 1
October will feel like this
3
18
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 30
More weight must be lost immediately
1
17
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 30
Let me lose 13 pounds in October thanks
1
18
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
ً
@chasemiffy
Sep 29
98
3,914
33,405
2,306,136
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 29
Wait I opened here and it said 7 notifications and I got excited and they disappeared.. oh okay..
2
24
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
s س 🦢
@soIesque
Sep 28
the prints and colours of Roberto Cavalli S/S 2002
2
23
193
2,781
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
jo 🦢
@gir1sp0
Sep 28
just broke up with both of my boyfriends time to lock in on this anorexia stuff
17
531
7,585
90,285
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
𝓚
@ifuliedownhere
Sep 29
The moss formula
2
204
1,992
23,121
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 29
University classes so stressful I’ve officially gone back to cutting wallahi I am nothing
1
14
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 29
This except it’s 4am so I can get my steps before class
kitty 𑄝੭ — (4/10)
@kittcalixo
Sep 29
1
2
51
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
anything is poSsible ✱*
@tungslime
Sep 26
1
52
434
6,157
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
♡ m 🪽
@disorderella
Sep 28
5
582
6,058
59,947
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 28
It’s easier for me to fast when I’m not using a tracker
15
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 28
Yes we are ALL doing better this upcoming week
1
15
irie 🪭 7/10
@12irie4
Sep 27
Been eating what I assume is a normal amount and not tracking calories and I’ve lost a pound? Oh okay
2
23
irie 🪭 7/10 retweeted
*
@hautecnt
Sep 26
5
857
8,279
80,539
Load more