How's it going? I'm 21 and I tweet things Pfp by @harmvaXXX

Asuka Joker 🇵🇸🇸🇩🇨🇩
Toph Beifong
176
12,235
82,076
3,034,504
Kamen Rider Den-O
genuinely what warrented this reaction
5
21
579
X Force 137 retweeted
Teto Kimono #重音テト
3
752
6,605
32,894
[𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑳𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑨𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑻] Nice little ZEZTZ AMV of JackpotXCry for me ive been wanting to do for a while now that at first was a joke but then spiraled into one of my favorite edits yet hope yall like it!
10
45
138
9,358
He’s done….. my chud agito
26
46
368
2,246
I was about to go to sleep but I heard a meow by my window so I looked outside and it was one of MY dumbass cats???
2
99
966
Can't wait to see the full lineup doing this pose
71
1,548
43,455
652,204
one more for no particular reason
47
2
193
2,551
Been drawing on the wrong layer for like 20 minutes
8
7
298
3,566
X Force 137 retweeted
🌊🚨 #vaoc #waow #oc
14
42
180
4,518
X Force 137 retweeted
September 2026 Recap 🧵
2
87
1,120
8,172
6yr old me when the doctor gave me a free lollipop
26
376
5,076
Was brain storming Halloween costumes and this fried me
8
100
963
10,955
might be the first sidekick I buy holy shit
FULL 'HOLLOW KNIGHT x FORTNITE' DETAILS • Sidekick (The Knight) has a Shade Style • Sidekick Emote is you both on a bench (+ music) • Pickaxe is likely the Knight's Nail • Backbling seems to be a Grub in a glass jar, and it reacts to elims, chests & getting knocked
4
1
174
3,061
X Force 137 retweeted
if you guys ever think about being mean to me this is who’s behind the account.
51
2,279
18,047
303,853
2
12
130
1,445
X Force 137 retweeted
I'm so proud to have my work turned into a figurine! ✨ It's beautifully crafted, and I'm truly delighted!! 自分の作品をフィギュア化していただけて、とても光栄です!✨ とても素敵に仕上げていただいて、本当に嬉しいです!!!😭😭😭😭💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
GSC Figure Update! Good Smile Company Kasane Teto G.S. Collection Kasane Teto Punk Style Stay tuned for more information coming soon! #KasaneTeto #goodsmile
99
5,215
37,814
462,504
here's my prediction for if they did a wave of Kamen Rider skins
This will be Fortnite in 2027
57
84
967
13,340
a Showa, Heisei and Reiwa also covers the 3 eras which is nice
41
1,229
He circled back to me I'm crying
Amazed people ever thought I was joking in the first place…
4
6
477
5,350