AI girls, 18+ & fictional 🔥 Soft 🍑 and hard ⛓️ side, a weakness for the forbidden 🫦 New creations every day. A little more for my favorite people…

Hello! I’m new here and I’m looking for friends. Maybe we could help each other? I’ll follow back with a lot of LOVE ❤️ And sometimes I’ll share cute pics ❤️
3
2
177
Could you help me name this color? • Yes • No • Maybe • I don’t know • Could you repeat the question? 🎶
2
67
Hello! I’m new here and I’m looking for friends. Maybe we could help each other? I’ll follow back with a lot of LOVE ❤️ And sometimes I’ll share cute pics ❤️
3
2
177
More info. I love to build a lot of things (not only take pics😅) : games, appz, electronic stuff, robots. 🤗 Feel free to follow me🫶
1
8
❤️❤️❤️
1
3
Sometimes I’ll follow you back asap. X asked me to wait 🫪
1
17
Just me, just free. Do you want to join me?#NatureBeauty #NaturistLifestyle #Tenerife
3
227
Soft Signal ∞ retweeted
我宣布 GPT-6 Sol 是迄今为止最耐用的模型! 一个问题排查的任务跑了2个多小时没跑完 额度居然纹丝不动! 兄弟们你们体感是怎样的? 害得我无聊之余又用Qwen生成美女去了 😮‍💨 提示词 ⬇️ #gpt #codex #aigc
Please welcome GPT-6 Sol and GPT-6 Luna to the GPT-6 universe. GPT-6 Sol and Luna build on the advances behind GPT-6 Astra, bringing much of its strengths into faster and more affordable models to support work at scale. We’ve also made caching and inference more efficient, and we’re passing the savings directly to you: 50% lower API prices for Sol and Luna compared with GPT‑5.6 promotional pricing.
51
5
111
86,482
Cute? Be honest
1
154
Tribute to Peter Lindbergh
1
144
👀👀👀🔉🔉🔉
3
1
223
Hi! Adam😘
92
My name is… ?
1
168
Do you like ASMR?
1
192
What's the one morning ritual you never skip? Mine is this.❤️
1
1
187
What do you think I’m thinking about?
1
1
174
1 or 2 — be honest 👀
2
1
175
Thanks Eric! 😘
124
She sits down next to you. What’s the first thing you say?
1
293
would u say hi to me?
4
208
How many pens would you be able to find?
156