Iβve been spending more time looking into
@quipnetwork, and the part I find most interesting isnβt just the quantum computing angle.
Itβs the problem Quip is trying to solve around it.
Crypto was built around cryptography that works for todayβs machines. But if quantum computing keeps advancing, some of those assumptions may not hold forever.
Quip is approaching this from both sides:
β Make quantum resources usable
β Turn compute into useful work
β Build a marketplace around that infrastructure
β Prepare crypto for a post-quantum future
That last part could become increasingly important for networks like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana.
$QUIP is planned for fees and rewards, with testnet points expected to convert into
$QUIP at TGE.
Still early, but I like projects that are thinking about problems before they become obvious.
Thatβs what keeps
@quipnetwork interesting to me.
I also focus
@NucleusCodes now
Nucleus is the distribution layer for Web3. It turns on chain and social history into reputation, then matches users with airdrops, mints, and capital they actually fit.
Season 3 is live. Access isnβt random itβs calculated.