( -_β€’)▄︻テحكـ━一πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 100x Memecoin sniper ⚑️Co-Founder of Trench Cooks TG ⚑️ RE TAR DIO 🀑🫡🏼 Join my TG: t.me/XRUGSCOPE

The Trenches
I only trade using the best bot out there. Bullx doesn’t fill. Trojan is too slow. Photon has higher fees. I’ve personally traded using all platforms and nothing beats… ⚑️ PEPEBOOST ⚑️ Sign up with my referral link below: t.me/pepeboost_sol11_bot?sta…
14
26
100
52,042
Around this time 2 years ago Retardio NFTs were trading around a 20 SOL FP so I would say a 10x from here is reasonable. Stay sidelined 🀑🫡🏼 (classic)
2
6
277
There’d be no bull run without retardio
there’d be no bull run without retardio
1
3
255
Retardio (classic) πŸ€‘πŸ–•πŸΌ
11
317
Imagine having ZERO exposure to the greatest revival our blockchain has ever seen…couldn’t be me 🀑🫡🏼
1
1
11
345
Which one goes harder? Let me know thanks πŸ₯‚ 24hrs πŸ€‘πŸ™πŸΌ
30% 1
70% 2
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
20 votes β€’ 17 hours
1
1
6
286
Looked in the mirror, I’m Caucasian Life is good 😎
119
Retardio is a Chinese coin πŸ€‘πŸ«΅πŸΌπŸ‡¨πŸ‡³
6
3
37
1,745
Dear CandyLabs, Get FUCKED πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
4
42
1,076
GM β˜€οΈ But Gm stands for β€œGet Money” πŸ’°
4
11
230
πŸ’₯ 360xRugScope πŸ’₯ retweeted
if you aint first, you're last
23
8
129
2,936
πŸ’₯ 360xRugScope πŸ’₯ retweeted
Do not ever give up no matter how fucking low you get. You have no idea how many fucking times I zerod out. How many changes I had to make to evolve Just lift ur fucking head up and grind because absolutely NOBODY is coming to save you Don’t compare yourself to other niggas either. Most of the niggas that brag flaunt and boast aren’t clean and make there bread by raping literally everybody with no remorse You got this whoever needed to hear it 🫑🫢🏽
42
40
456
13,529
I’m sorry cousin….🀧πŸ₯€
3
2
45
666
✨🫷🏻🀑 R̷W̷O̷ 🀑🫸🏻✨
5
1
48
578
Niggas got a lot to say but won’t show up when it’s time to put $5 in the order book
3
204
New cousin who dis? 🫡🏼🀑 RE TAR DIO
5
3
42
634
Genuinely how I feel with SOL at $120
Genuinely how I feel with SOL above $100
2
4
364
SOL breaks ATH from here πŸ₯‚
2
2
225
πŸ’₯ 360xRugScope πŸ’₯ retweeted
Solana does 5.5x more App Revenue than Robinhood I've said in the past that you can't beat SOL's distribution and ecosystem appeal Bullish solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112
34
33
431
14,647