123k sub YouTube channel deleted for no reason. All of my links including other platforms I am on down below. Opinions are my own.

Texas
BRAND NEW and LIMITED! @Polymaker_3D just launched HT-PLA Pro and we got a limited edition version of my FDE! Shop: shop.polymaker.com/3DPGENERA… Notes in the further comments
Paid partnership (ad)
7
18
100
16,958
Patriots: you cannot build a future on YouTube.
5
4
46
3,108
3 years
YouTube just deleted my channel. I haven't done anything. What????????? @TeamYouTube
25
13
284
9,901
Can’t believe my neighbors were throwing this away
3
2
90
2,252
Excited to do the next event
9
1
111
2,936
New desk piece
10
2
127
3,580
Wanted to take advantage of the training at high weights to see what I can bench press touch and go (no pause). Just did 240lbs. Nice
2
1
31
1,766
First place (out of a field of just me haha). But the 225.5lbs bench and 346.5lbs deadlift were both slight PRs (146lbs BW). Fun day I’ve been training a while for. We won’t talk about squat tho.
157.5kg deadlift. Felt good and prob had another 7-10kg. But overall good event
14
115
3,801
157.5kg deadlift. Felt good and prob had another 7-10kg. But overall good event
Hit 102.5kg (66.35kg bw) on the bench. Failed 105. Def weaker than I normally feel but oh well. Deadlift next
1
1
30
6,071
Hit 102.5kg (66.35kg bw) on the bench. Failed 105. Def weaker than I normally feel but oh well. Deadlift next
3
1
33
3,675
T shirt/hat company idea. Text on them that looks like AI made it that do not make sense. Then anytime someone takes a photo of you it looks like it was made by AI. Then get away with crime.
2
1
27
1,541
I am just learning that proper writing is a single space after a period? I have been typing with double space after my entire life. Including every book I ever released. Including this very tweet.
423
7
507
38,974
Well if you see me send anything with a single space after, either I typed it on my phone or I used AI to help me write it. Not gonna change now
4
47
3,343
Video game idea Green lantern game that uses ai. You describe your construct and it builds in game via your ring.
8
28
1,743
OK this is pretty cool. I suck at AI but I got a ton of data saved it can make a pretty cool file
1
19
1,522
Locked in. Gonna compete even if doc says not a good idea with hernia, unless he tells me I might die. One week till comp Personal PRs past week leading into this Squat: 225lbs x1 Paused Bench: 225lbs x1 Deadlift: 325lbs x3
2
5
1,296
Claude about to help me win this league
1
1
9
1,269
Looks like I might have an “epigastric hernia”. Gonna play it light and got a doc appointment 2 days before event. Crossing fingers I can still compete, been training super hard for over 3 months.
Officially pulled the trigger for a Power Lifting event. Signing up for one in September to cross this off the bucket list. My goal - don’t get last place. Time to train now deadlift without straps. Oh and I guess buy a singlet
7
1
28
1,935
Gonna print this. Excited to show my ID next time I get pulled over.
👛 Seburo M98 Super Slim Wallet • STL files ➡️ Download 3D print model: cults3d.com/:4809751 💡 Designed by bubblegumguncorp
23
35
849
40,022
Strange 711 coffee crossover
4
1
25
1,796
The 3D Print General retweeted
WHITE BOI SUMMER STILL IN EFFECT
16
20
268
12,319