nitter
elio1
@3e2_4
Joined August 2011
Tweets
5,349
Following
7,423
Followers
9,644
Likes
1,476
3 Photos and videos
3 Photos and videos
Tweets
Tweets & Replies
Media
Articles
Search
Pinned Tweet
elio1
@3e2_4
23h
بداية
@3e2_4
🔥334🔥
@6Y1___
. 🔥590🔥
@800R4
🔥515🔥
@5iee11
🔥845🔥
@6eeiee
🔥523🔥
@4e2_2
🔥900🔥
@3e2_4
🔥300🔥
7
17
17
626
elio1 retweeted
Bablu Meena (टीम सनातन)
@Bablu_Meena73
1h
🚩
#टीम_सनातन
🚩 सर्वधर्मान्परित्यज्य मामेकं शरणं व्रज। जब सब रास्ते कठिन लगें, तब श्रीकृष्ण की शरण में विश्वास रखो। “मा शुचः” — चिंता मत करो। 🙏🚩 जय श्री कृष्ण ❤️🚩
x.lingyaoai.com/i/spaces/1AKEmvZMDXyKL
Twitter Space
Click to view Space
19
51
45
389
elio1 retweeted
Mr. Rishuu
@rini_shanu
1h
जो गिरकर भी उठता है, वही इतिहास रचता है, अँधेरा कितना भी गहरा हो, सूरज फिर उगता है।
#टीम_सनातन
x.lingyaoai.com/i/spaces/1AKEmvZMDXyKL
Twitter Space
Click to view Space
27
74
56
407
elio1 retweeted
Ashtha Nigam singh
@Anig__55
1h
#टीम_महापंचायत
🚩 जय श्री राम 🚩🚩🚩 राम नाम की शक्ति अपार, राम भक्ति से जीवन साकार। 🙏🚩 हृदय में श्रीराम, जुबां पर श्रीराम, यही है सनातन का पावन धाम। 🚩
#जय_श्रीराम
🚩
x.lingyaoai.com/i/spaces/1jxXgBRZLZPJZ
Twitter Space
Click to view Space
62
151
93
789
elio1 retweeted
Mr Investor ⏳
@Chisom95109689
1h
Let's do 300+ verified followers in 20mins , who's in? Just "YES" below 👇 I will boost your page now 💯🤝🚀🚀 Follow
@Chisom19456548
301
43
146
2,446
elio1 retweeted
YASER
@yasser19_88
18h
If you need 300+ followers tonight Say Help 👋 I will boost your page.🚀✈️✈️
81
24
53
844
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
18h
Who want to join 1.4k followers Say==>>Hi I will boost your page
152
28
69
1,178
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
18h
Active 1500+ verified followers Say==>>I want I will boost your page
106
24
57
830
elio1 retweeted
Lorien
@Nylorien
18h
If you need 9K+ followers Say OUR 🤝 I will boost your page. 🔥👑
147
39
80
857
elio1 retweeted
Nusrat Akter Tuha 🇺🇸
@Nusrat0131
18h
Need 2K+ verified f,ollowers? Say.......✓ "Some" I will bosst your page, just a minute.
168
54
104
1,517
elio1 retweeted
YASER
@yasser19_88
18h
If you need 6000+ verified follower Just Say -DY 👋 We will boost your page.✅✈️✅
84
10
40
686
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
18h
Let's go again 3000 followers Say==>>Let's Go I will boost your page
161
29
86
1,330
elio1 retweeted
fide
@4e2_2
22h
Need 15k+ followers? 🚀💞💯 “ACTIVE”✅ Let’s grow your X community together! 📈🔥🚀🔥🔥✈️🔥🚀𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸🔥
159
49
91
1,975
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
19h
Night Gain who's is active 400 followers Say ==>>Grab I will boost your page
115
30
61
914
elio1 retweeted
Safa🦋
@safa27s
19h
Going for 15k+ Active Followers? Comment 'Ready' 👋🏼 Let's grow your 𝕏 page.
Made with AI
134
52
83
1,390
elio1 retweeted
YASER
@yasser19_88
19h
If you need 3K+ verified follower Just Say -Go🔥👋 We will boost your page.✅✈️✅
96
26
58
923
elio1 retweeted
Berkan Ağa
@berkanagaa
18h
If you need 10k+ followers Say YES 👋 I will boost your page. 🫂🔥
482
108
271
6,541
elio1 retweeted
Victoria Scott $
@ASM_Dish
19h
Connect with 500+ verified followers Say ==>>Fb I will boost your page
@ASM_Dish
258
69
127
2,466
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
18h
Need 300+ verified followers Say ==>>i need I will boost your page
149
46
89
1,349
elio1 retweeted
Mujtaba Hassan
@Whomujtaba1
19h
If you need 5M impression Say hello 👋 I will boost your page. 💯🚀
260
65
149
3,646
elio1 retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
19h
Do you want 200+ organic followers Say==>>Organic I will boost your page
124
12
58
1,173
Load more