DevRel engineer & developer advocate Technical writer / documentation engineer for AI, Python, SaaS API docs & tutorials || Upwork Top Rated || DMs open

Remote Everywhere
Pinned Tweet
For those who may not know me, it has been a minute since we did a proper introduction on here, so this one is for my old and new followers. My name is 3rdSon, and I am a Top Rated AI/ ML engineer, Developer Relations professional, and Technical and Documentation Writer on Upwork. I help startups and development teams take complex AI/ML ideas into well documented solutions. I have built with Swarmauri, TheAgentic, Ready Tensor, and a bunch of other AI/ML frameworks. What I actually do: • AI/ML engineering plus model integration • Developer Relations • Technical writing and documentation • Building Artificial Intelligence tools • Freelance delivery on Upwork (Top Rated) • Open source and community work • Use case research and radar style breakdowns I would be happy to connect and discuss how I can help. Feel free to send me a direct message if you are working on an AI/ML project, need technical writing, or Developer Relations support. Quote this and tell me what you do.
12
22
136
8,454
Na still real life or game???😂
Jesus.. police just carried me for crossing at oshodi.. and they blocked the pedestrian bridge
1
5
233
3rdSon retweeted
Started with “Hello World” and look how far we’ve come🥹
1
1
16
368
💀💀
2
5
166
3rdSon retweeted
Enough of the games ,the fake love is too much
This past week has shown us something. There is a market for video Games in Nigeria. We love games. Investors leave fintech alone. Try games.
2
1
7
660
3rdSon retweeted
With how bad the state of the country is economically,we have over 300+ active Fintech startups
1
2
5
119
3rdSon retweeted
Build in public I’m telling you
11
4
33
1,158
3rdSon retweeted
TikTok search algorithm and recommender system >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Top notch🙌🏽
3
2
31
848
3rdSon retweeted
When you get to that point where you’re tired of sending proposals, applying for jobs and nobody is even responding… You don try give up
1
1
8
395
3rdSon retweeted
Since Ai, everyone seems to be building a product and I ask,who will use these products?
2
2
10
447
Game dev pandemic
2
1
5
214
No o😂
18
Una dey find every means to kill me before my time😂
If you never buy car. No follow us enter next week
1
8
259
3rdSon retweeted
₦950 million for random?? These kidnappings happen almost every year and it’s becoming painfully predictable. What exactly is the government doing about it and can't we just scrap NYSC and call it a day?
BREAKING 🚨: Abductors who seized 19 graduates travelling from Ibadan, Oyo State, for their National Youth Service Corps orientation camps have demanded N950 million for their release
2
8
238
24/7 Active✅
1
1
25
461
3rdSon retweeted
Replying to @3rdsonx
i really wish i can work on the algorithm team fr.... so top notch
1
71