Pinned Tweet
𓏼𓏼 ˹ 𓂃. @4BBV_ 880𓂃؏ 𓂃. @0bbbu 215𓂃؏ ˼ 𓏼𓏼
38
71
66
2,970
𝛄˼ retweeted
Need 300+ verified followers Say ==>>i need I will boost your page
144
45
84
1,183
Need 2K+ verified f,ollowers? Say.......✓ "Some" I will bosst your page, just a minute.
154
50
96
1,229
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 10k+ followers Say YES 👋 I will boost your page. 🫂🥳
360
124
203
4,322
𝛄˼ retweeted
𓏼𓏼 ˹ 𓂃. @_4vvl 145𓂃؏ 𓂃. @O33l3 259𓂃؏ ˼ 𓏼𓏼
30
51
46
1,616
𝛄˼ retweeted
Need 10K+ followers? 🚀💞💯 “ACTIVE”✅ Let’s grow your X community together! 📈🔥🚀🔥🔥✈️🔥🚀𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸🔥.
99
33
60
1,421
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 10K+ followers Say RISE 🌅 I will boost your page. 💥🌸
105
38
76
829
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 10k+ followers Say YES 👋 I will boost your page. 🫂💯
400
119
243
4,505
Want 2K+ verified followers? 💎 Drop “Count Me In” below 👇 Let’s boost your account and turn your goal into reality! 🚀
161
68
109
1,441
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 900+ followers Say Yes 👋 I will boost your page. 💫💯 Done liking, retweeting and commenting on the pinned post, let's follow each other sincerely ✅🔥🔥🔥🔥✈️🚀🔥🚀🔥.....
188
68
129
3,577
𝛄˼ retweeted
You will never regret growing your X account
45
58
121
1,111
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 1000 followers Say FB 👋 I will boost your page. 🌸🎉
257
82
149
3,046
Ready for 14K active + verified followers? 🌊 Drop “Full Power” below 🔋 I’ll boost your account — let’s make progress together! 🚀
166
68
116
1,849
𝛄˼ retweeted
If you need 4k follower ? Just Say Yes 🪷 I will boost your page.
245
80
164
2,832
Are you struggling for followers? Drop "YES" I WILL BOOST YOUR PAGE MYSELF TONIGHT
314
79
188
3,151
𝛄˼ retweeted
Do you want 2500+ verified followers? Just say ~ up 💯📷 I will boost your page💪💪
240
78
156
2,121
𓏼𓏼 ˹ 𓂃. @4BBV_ 483𓂃؏ 𓂃. @0bbbu 780𓂃؏ ˼ 𓏼𓏼
26
65
44
2,307
𝛄˼ retweeted
𓏼𓏼 ˹ 𓂃. @_4vvl 763𓂃؏ 𓂃. @O33l3 809𓂃؏ ˼ 𓏼𓏼
23
67
60
3,137
𓏼𓏼 ˹ 𓂃. @4BBV_ 178𓂃؏ 𓂃. @0bbbu 451𓂃؏ ˼ 𓏼𓏼
16
50
41
3,117
Still struggling to grow your followers? 👀🔥 Drop “YES” below 👇 i’ll boost your page myself tonight — let’s grow together 💯🚀
259
88
142
2,969