I'm justt a happy camper

proship dni please
I'm no longer mentally ill ignore all previous signs of mental illness I have shown here
2
10
6,433
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
My little slenderman, he has the same arm length as him
4
126
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
6
563
4,051
19,175
I will kill myself in front of you
i keep forgetting how slow y鈥檃ll are
2
1
18
296
I'm sorry goldilockstwt.
The joke sucked bro. Jokes are suppose to be funny
1
1
21
423
we sound like Delilah and Buddy Emerson
2
1
3
1,188
ily brown-clayton high
59
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
Stoned in Trader Joe鈥檚 on a Saturday afternoon
hehe
62
1,288
18,596
241,248
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
My tl since watching Primetime
18
1,463
35,427
409,046
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
We sound like Malfoid and Bowsette
3
7
133
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
Replying to @4uchampp
HOW MANY LETTERS IN 4UCHAMPP?????? 馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟
2
1
4
71
I wrote an essay analyzing and discussing ideas for plankton and Karen from SpongeBob from childhood to adulthood using evidence from all SpongeBob shows and I鈥檓 turning it into a presentation
teenagers in the 2010's writing essays without ChatGPT
1
1
10
396
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
I love how the bar scene implies the family was going to fully produce a galumphs movie just to keep the lie going
14
811
16,017
196,991
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
He looks like He鈥檇 break his arm at recess and come back to school with a green cast
19
363
12,849
94,992
old password: 4uchampp new password: the goat of 饾晱, The Everything App ERROR: NEW PASSWORD CAN鈥橳 BE THE SAME AS OLD ONE 馃槀馃ぃ馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃敟馃椏馃椏
I can't do this shit today
4
6
34
621
when I was 17 in 2023 I wrote an essay about being able to read Marty McFly as trans cause I felt like it
teenagers in the 2010's writing essays without ChatGPT
1
4
45
901
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
He would buy a Guinness world record book at the book fair
14
651
14,094
92,374
I can't do this shit today
1
3
42
1,433
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
Replying to @4uchampp
its autumn which means its time for cowboy yearning and other cowboy horrors
2
1
1
62
no one ever questions why Papa and Mama Bear were just eating hot and cold as fuck porridge everyday
101
2,671
49,899
856,154
separate beds one too hard and one too soft they're not getting ANY sleep
5
24
2,876
46,566
Guys I posted this as a joke 鉂わ笍 I think nuance and literacy are wonderful and I'm very sad 99% of twitter users don't understand them. I can't believe I have to clarify under a goldilocks post.
1
109
16,717
mallory 馃幊 retweeted
I never fucked Simon I never fucked Garfunkel
19
1,784
19,325
236,948