26, he/it || Fat assed trans femboy/occasional artist ⚠️ NSFW content ⚠️ ACAB🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈♠️ My other socials 👉linktr.ee/evaandroid👈

🇵🇸 Free Palestine 🇵🇸
~Pinned Post~ Heya, it's Eva, your favorite femboy f@g -26 -he/him it/its -1.89m (6'2") -woke anarcho-commie scum -Sometimes I post art Enjoy your stay and don't forget to tip your waitress (me) fansly.com/EvaAndroid/posts cash.app/$EvatheRobit
83
1,138
12,195
655,314
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
As long as I can bullied by you and your juicy ass
1
2
32
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Love that ass I’ll never get tired of seeing that juicy booty🤤🤤😍😍
1
1
25
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
your such an goddess
1
2
47
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
😩😩😍
1
2
48
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Bounce your ass on my hard cock baby
1
2
56
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Glute Routine???
1
2
45
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
👅🔥😋
1
2
41
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
it’s so fat
1
2
51
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
I wanna run my face up and down the inside of your ass cheeks😍
1
3
56
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
And now I'm gonna go hump in the night
1
1
36
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Un culote espectacular 😍🥵🥵
1
1
30
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
🔥👅🔥👅🔥👅😋😘
1
1
22
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
I genuinely wish I could squeeze one cheek. I bet it's pillow soft. Apologies if I'm being creepy
1
35
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
I'd love to go bump in the night with you
1
1
34
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Aileen Wuornos k!lled seven men she said had rapèd or sexually assaulted her. Society saw a serial k!ller but I see a woman refused to be a victim and fought back , Maybe that part of her story deserves more attention.
Aileen Wuornos: “I’m sick and tired of those men out there thinking they control us and do whatever they damn well please with our bodies.”She killed 7 men, claiming self-defense against sexual assault.
34
2,412
15,416
116,884
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Just enough string covered my butthole
20
89
761
5,584
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
why i keep throwing myself into small animations? i need to take a break
5
135
1,138
5,201
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
picture perfect girl + cock 🖤🌙
8
9
76
761
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
💦
11
123
1,013
7,131
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
whole skunk hole
11
480
3,646
16,415