26, he/it || Fat assed trans femboy/occasional artist ⚠️ NSFW content ⚠️ ACAB🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈♠️ My other socials 👉linktr.ee/evaandroid👈

🇵🇸 Free Palestine 🇵🇸
~Pinned Post~ Heya, it's Eva, your favorite femboy f@g -26 -he/him it/its -1.89m (6'2") -woke anarcho-commie scum -Sometimes I post art Enjoy your stay and don't forget to tip your waitress (me) fansly.com/EvaAndroid/posts cash.app/$EvatheRobit
83
1,138
12,205
655,846
Queer jock bullies you for being straight
30
123
1,007
7,448
I’ll let it happen 🤓☝🏾❤️
1
1
2
51
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
I’ll let it happen 🤓☝🏾❤️
1
1
2
51
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
😍😍😍😍😍
1
1
30
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Queer jock bullies you for being straight
30
123
1,007
7,448
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Beyond your beautiful ass, that hairstyle, your red lipstick, your pink clothes, no no, you drive me crazy!!!
1
1
48
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Queer booty
1
1
43
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
god what id give for that experience
1
1
123
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Call me SpongeBob because im going jelly fishing 🥴
1
1
134
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Please do, I need to be taught a lesson 🙏🏼 😪
1
1
97
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Ok, I got a hard
1
1
89
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
😍😍🤤🤤
1
1
123
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Best bully ever!
1
1
120
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
I'm sorry for being straight mommy😋
1
1
128
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST 🤯♠️
1
2
189
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
i would stay in school forever if you were my bully
1
1
115
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
You can bully me like THAT anytime! 🥵🤤😋
1
1
184
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Beautiful
1
2
104
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Jokes on you I like men
1
1
227
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
As long as I can bullied by you and your juicy ass
1
2
206
🔞Eva Android🔞 retweeted
Replying to @0420DrawsStuff
Love that ass I’ll never get tired of seeing that juicy booty🤤🤤😍😍
1
1
306