Been using FOMO and trenching a lot for the last 2 weeks.
Right now it's pretty much money grabs farms.
Got few things left I decided to put money on and my top pick right now is
$DUEL from
@PromptDuel
Here is why:
- It's kinda under the radar at the moment and no paid promotion is being shilled on X.
- Active dev focusing on the launch of mainnet this Friday who seems to have real exp in building AI tools.
- 200k MC floor holding strong since the launch of the token.
- certain % of fees go to holders in
$ETH without staking or anything. You just hold
$DUEL in your wallet and you are getting
$ETH.
I can confirm that I am recieving mine via FOMO where I bought it.
Utility:
I'll try to explain this in simple terms as I understand it.
Idea is that the app turns model comparisons into preference data.
People put real money behind the response they think is better.
He is building a dataset of what humans actually choose.
Example in the picture below.
Like everything else things could go south, but I am much more comfortable risking my money on something like this due to the fact these kinds of apps exists and charge monthy subscriptions.
This is a new unique different approach not some meme coin that runs on hype.
As always DYOR, don't risk more then you can lose.
Here is to hoping that I found a hidden gem early🤞