Tracking Variational and will find more Dashboard down below

$ZEC $FOLD ethereum:0xa12cc123ba206d4031d1c7f6223d1c2ec249f4f3 $VAR $DRV $ARB ethereum:0x1f9840a85d5af5bf1d1762f925bdaddc4201f984 solana:BPxxfRCXkUVhig4HS1Lh7kZqV6SPJhzfEk4x6fVBjPCy solana:69LjZUUzxj3Cb3Fxeo1X4QpYEQTboApkhXTysPpbpump robinhood:0xb9972ca7188e511174947e3936a5315ac7073277 solana:6GmAFSYs4gk3FDao5FzzySQpPZaWsa4rUJHacpMpUNgx ubik:native zzz-2:native layerzero:native canton-network:native ethereum:0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca $BONSAI (Botanika)
1
6
1,079
I didn't know FX fighter - Kurumi's animation was live. Well, there goes my weekend
1
70
defi_daniel (var szn) retweeted
I've had 100+ people dm me asking for trading tips, what indicators I use, what "system" I use etc I wish so badly that there was some secret system or tool I could tell (or sell 😏) you, but the real answer is extremely disappointing. On my @HyperliquidX account, I don't use special custom indicators. I don't set stop losses or have predefined R:R, I don't use automation or algos, I don't know what ICT stands for, I don't look at order flow, I don't have a 16 screen setup I spend all day looking at, I don't draw trendlines or do TA. This is pure discretionary click trading. I have the stock 2 moving averages and volume as my indicators. I trade off a laptop for probably an hour a day. I'm not long only but mostly longs and hedges for spot. I have a relatively low ratio of volume traded to PNL. My "system" is only trading less than a dozen coins I fundamentally and deeply understand. I research obsessively and only take trade setups where I think there's clear edge or informational asymmetry. I've staked 100,000 $HYPE since TGE for fee discounts. I only long coins that I think are fundamentally underpriced and would be happy to become a "community member" on. I set limit bids where I think loser 🏳️‍🌈🐻 will panic sell them, and I set limit asks where I think suckers will fomo buy them. My "system" is probably less intricate or sophisticated than most of yours. My only advice is that you should probably be trading way less, and reading way more. DefiLlama pages, governance proposals, macro news, interviews with founders, community TG/Discords. You can't trade your way out of bad idea generation, but you can make up for poor execution with good ideas.
68
36
662
26,288
If you know, you know Best shit in SG at night
2
117
defi_daniel (var szn) retweeted
Including loss refunds, 80m+ revenue. At current revenue run rate, @variational_io revenue pre-TGE will flip Hyperliquid's pre-TGE revenue in 3 weeks. -omnitheo
At Variational's current revenue and OLP run rate (revenue + OLP PnL rate), in 6 week Variational will exceed Hyperliquid's pre-TGE revenue.
8
3
98
8,877
defi_daniel (var szn) retweeted
A swap for Volatility Index $VXI is now live with zero fees, up to 5x leverage, and direct TradFi liquidity.
35
23
260
29,998
longing some solana:megaA5QDK1qLXtjpvg9oCFMvxT9d5BCMrVTBddnM5kV why? I saw some call option quotes for solana:megaA5QDK1qLXtjpvg9oCFMvxT9d5BCMrVTBddnM5kV @sk1337le lets see
8
314
September pure profit: $2.5M Current treasury: $9.75M *all for buybacks and burn $10M in a week. and probably $12M within november. Variational is Generational
15
633
Can someone CTO $NKE
1
2
256
I decided to long $TWI on @variational_io right after I read @edward_yu_var 's tweet so far so good. If you are bullish on Taiwan, long it after Edward's tweet omni.variational.io/?ref=OMN…
Just wait until tomorrow hehe 😈
4
13
669
defi_daniel (var szn) retweeted
Keys to winning in a bull market: 1) Let spot do the heavy lifting for you 2) Concentrated high conviction bets > throwing darts 3) Do not fixate on perfect entries 4) Focus on strong coins, dispersion will return 5) The weekly trend is your best friend 7) Be open to new narratives, fading is midcurving 8) Respect your sleep and family. Sacrifice the rest 9) Bad entries on good coins are better than good entries on bad coins 10) Bid liquidation cascades and fud 11) Arbitrage speculative premium, then move on 12) Separate day trading account from the rest i.e. use subaccounts 13) Trade the chart, not your PnL goals 14) "Just another 2x" will destroy you 15) If you screenshot your PnL curve, sell some coins 16) Build the habit of withdrawing some money and putting it the bank every single time you realize a big win
29
105
794
38,274
kinetiq:native made be more bullish on variational
7
401
a lot of alpha from my chinese brother @Airdrop_Guard
昨晚去参加 @variational_io 私人晚宴,分享几个信息 内幕一,@NamishibaHQ 老师分享,两周后就开公共主网,无需邀请码注册。我预估按 Lighter 刻舟求剑,再一个月后 TGE ? 我记得 Mito 说过团队根本不想拖,本来直接 9 月底就会发的。那就可能是 11 月底,那就很爽了 内幕二,昨晚 @JustinCBram 祝酒,说 Lucas 飞纽约去参加一个投资人的会议,用了 investment 这个词 我估计:可能有很多大机构非常想投 Var,如果后面再宣布巨大的融资或者是战略合作?那就又是大彩蛋 按照团队一贯的行事风格,每次都超出预期,可能会给我们大惊喜 -- 之前阿豪老师 @Vegahao 问,“你觉得 var 为什么会成功?” ,我想起一件小事: 大概一年前,我两边对冲的单子,早上醒来发现 VAR 这边突然平掉了,单腿我吓惨了。我就去问 @variational_lvs ,他说是预言机出了问题,团队正在处理。我说我没有损失,那我就不管了 三天后,我钱包突然收到一笔转账 1 万多美金。我查链上记录,有人提了几十万美金,给几百个人疯狂打款,有人收了 5 万多美金 我吓惨了,以为是黑客在罗宾汉劫富济贫,链上乱打钱,那笔钱我一直不敢动 很久后,我在 DC 里看到 Mod 老师 @hashcoin0 一个回复,说之前预言机自动平仓的补偿已全部处理 我恍然大悟,这是 Var 给用户打的钱。要是其他团队,不得 tmd 发 10 篇公告找 kol 吹牛逼大肆宣传? 但 Var 团队根本不在乎,有很多好事做了根本不说,他们认为这是本应该做的事,而且我提前给 Lucas 说了我没有损失,但还是按他们的计价给用户强行打钱! ✅ 当时我就觉得,这种团队的企业文化太屌了,做好事不留名,坚持做自己正确的事,根本不在乎宣传,他妈的格局超大 -- 昨晚和 @Linenmito 终于喝上很多杯,我问江南这儿看皇帝陵大公园的公寓多少钱?他说 100 平方的估计 250 万美金。看来咱们还得继续努力!不然出国连套房都买不起 还有个搞笑的,Mito 说涪陵乌江榨菜,在韩国是顶级中餐厅才会有,如果是普通餐厅只是酸黄瓜,哈哈哈重庆好屌 当我得知 Mito 年纪时,我真的震惊了,我以为他只有 25 岁,他每周去 5 天健身房,套利界的神,身体又像健美冠军。damn 我回国也要锻炼,不能做一个肥宅 现场来了韩国很多顶级交易员,全是大鲸鱼,遇见了前几天的交易大赛冠军 @GoraeTracker ,又见到了 @Alvin0617 哥,大家一起喝啤酒,香槟,吃北京烤鸭,快乐极了 -- 彩蛋一,var 活动有个彩蛋,幸运饼干🍀 会抽出一张韩语的叮嘱,我的是:祝你的 bag 很重,但你的杠杠很轻 卧槽,简直是对我的交易生涯叮嘱,我记住了 彩蛋二,韩国啤酒的牌子是 Terra,他们真对 luna 念念不忘啊 -- @sjtional 和 @sishido1011 就像家人一样招待我们,@hansolar21 老师给我们讨论 alpha 真是愉快的夜晚,真心感谢,期待下次再见面 每次都有惊喜,不虚此行 variational is generational
1
9
650
I know at least 2 coins that are doing these thank god
Note to founders planning their TGE Do one fat airdrop at TGE to reward bootstrappers and early adopters, minimum 20%+ Have an additional allocation for "Discretionary Community Rewards" that you periodically deploy to incentivize activity you want in an accretive fashion No more of the "seasons" bs. The second season will always suck.
2
5
744
summary on variational's current state and what's next to come 1/ product update - API - Options - Swaps OI increase / more assets listing at 24/7 2/ $VAR TGE related - 32% at Q4 - 100% of treasury used for buyback and burn
What we’re building, why we think it can be much bigger than a perps DEX, and where we go from here:
1
30
1,500
he had to say "bleeding" lol Points holders rn are literally bleeding lol
km Today reminds me a lot of the response to Hyperliquid’s introduction of “L1 points” just before summer of ‘24. Hyperliquid was absolutely torched that day, by many of the biggest names in the industry. (Enjoy the comment section, a nice stroll down memory lane) Having been a user since May of 2023 and seeing they had just announced HyperBFT + HyperEVM, I knew what this meant: Hyperliquid may have started as a perpetuals DEX, but was being setup to cater for something an order of magnitude greater; an entire ecosystem and beyond. This may upset you, but @Kinetiq_xyz is no longer purely a liquid staking protocol. It is equally set up to cater for an exponentially greater outcome. We are at the bleeding edge of exporting Hyperliquid’s greatest product via @Markets_xyz to a global userbase who may have never heard of a blockchain, and now at the precipice of ushering in a new era of Hyperliquid’s general purpose capabilities via @Enter_Elysium to users and builders who are about to see what happens when you build an extremely performant general purpose layer on top of the most liquid, utilized financial application onchain. KNTQ is at the epicenter of every single Kinetiq product from staking, to Markets to Elysium, and always will be. This is further cemented by publicly ensuring any and all value that accrues from the entirety of Kinetiq’s product suite is directed solely to it. Back to work
4
568
some personal thoughts on kinetiq:native 1. They should have said "sale", not airdrop, but they chose "points" / airdrop because they knew if it was a "sale" it would not have turned out the best. If this was done by variational or any other builders outside hyperliquid, there would have been mass bullying but kinetiq:native is getting "less" hate cuz "hyperliquid" 2. but still thesis remains the same, "Elysium" 3. Might be a good time to buy after some emotions settle down
2
286
defi_daniel (var szn) retweeted
$ABCL IMS World Congress 2026 Top-line Results of a Phase 2| Study of ABCL635, a First-in-Class NK3R Monoclonal Antibody for the Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms
14
10
166
11,006
So i pay my airdrop??!! Lol
Replying to @Kinetiq_xyz
A total of 36,800,000 kPoints were distributed through this program. kPoints holders who participated have been allocated 50,000,000 KNTQ. kPoints holders may acquire KNTQ at a fixed price of $0.26/KNTQ for a 10 day claim period. Any unclaimed KNTQ at the end of the 10 day claim period will be returned to the Kinetiq Foundation [@KinetiqFND], allocated towards ecosystem and growth.
127
Classic PR Dancing around every point like a ballerina I see.
On July 15th, Ostium was attacked and roughly $23.75M was taken from the vault. OLP holders bore that loss, and for the two months that followed, you heard far too little from us. That was a mistake, and I take responsibility for the silence. We started Ostium four and a half years ago, right out of college, because we believed Real World Asset perpetuals would be the next killer product to come out of crypto after stablecoins. I believe that as much today as I did then. We pioneered the category. Before the attack we had the second-highest open interest among RWA perp venues and a strong base of core traders. But we were also spread across too many competing priorities, and had begun working to refocus the protocol. The attack forced a decision. We could try to restart everything we'd been doing as quickly as possible, or we could use the moment to build a more focused company. We chose the second. That took longer than it should have to communicate, because recovery, resource allocation, and the future of the business all depended on the same question: what company are we building from here? In trying to have every answer before we spoke, we left you without the information you needed at the moment you needed it most. That made a hard situation worse. I know there's been a lot of speculation about what we were doing. We went quiet, but we didn’t go anywhere. Since July, the team has been developing the next iteration of our trading stack from the ground up, rebuilding our operational and legal footing, and working through significant setbacks, all while sharpening Ostium into a more focused company. I know this plan isn't what many of you hoped for, especially those with larger losses. Meaningful recovery can only come from Ostium's growth, and Stage 2 will give affected holders a stake in it. Thank you to our team, and to everyone who waited for answers you deserved sooner. Our core leadership and senior engineering team remains intact and more committed than ever. Going forward, we will build in the open. We’ll share technical details early on, and will be more incremental than polished. We won't wait until every answer is in hand. We took a hard hit, but we're very much still here. Tomorrow, we'll share what we've been building since July and where Ostium goes next.
1
7
706