yo homie, is that my briefcase?

Ba Sing Se
they’re calling it a Casino Royale summer
37
53
2,606
567,547
Yamal has become such a greedy goalscorer his moroccan jew genes have finally taken over
41
134
5,798
128,682
this KDB performance genuinely a 100/10 he’s taking turns on these turks I’m shaking
5
61
1,735
18,879
another golazo 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
2
4
191
5,369
KDB OMG
4
5
140
9,374
Jorge Jesus nation we’re insane wow
11
29
1,292
20,473
Man City = 115 charges Barca = Negreira Kawhi and Clippers = salary cap violation Sinner = Doping
37
59
1,975
40,202
Homelander comparisons were disrespectful to Homelander
🚨💣 BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo announces he has LEFT PORTUGAL NATIONAL TEAM CAMP. 🇵🇹 “After the National Team coach’s press conference, and following a conversation with the President of the Portuguese Football Federation, I have decided to leave the National Team training camp”. “In due time, I will tell all Portuguese people the truth about the reasons that led to my departure from the national team, to which I have always dedicated myself”. “Now is the time to wish good luck to Portugal and to all my teammates”.
24
184
3,718
75,558
I should’ve taken those Yamal Ballon D‘or odds last week
7
26
1,356
31,888
sacrificed his dribbling for G/A 💔🕊️
51
103
4,695
129,708
they listened
An ‘AEGON'S CONQUEST’ film will release on June 1, 2029 in theaters. • Directed by Owen Harris (‘A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms’) • Written by Beau Willimon (‘Andor’)
20
32
642
38,992
those Man City contractors
9
197
2,923
77,030
this is the best football game I’ve ever watched in international football
9
10
361
15,999
Nations League lowkey the best product in international football when are we going to admit it
23
111
1,986
64,664
Baena is so good centrally bro Simeone is the biggest criminal ever for turning him into a winger
21
17
1,178
41,654
everyone knew Kane would miss
9
7
502
11,412
this game is fucking insane bro this should’ve been the WC final but we got “Pessi“ jogging instead
43
101
2,539
152,954
Rodri is the greatest player of all time
8
12
534
18,975
I left at the perfect time
🚨 EXCLUSIVE: Manchester City found guilty on virtually all charges relating to breaches of Premier League financial regulations. #MCFC expected to appeal against verdict issued by independent commission. Sanctions undecided, process ongoing @TheAthleticFC nytimes.com/athletic/7049721…
13
13
1,052
25,964
Semenyo may be shit but…
1
8
266
7,457
nvm Haaland just ruined this experience
nothing like watching an early City game man what a treat
5
2
252
13,958