nitter
Magd
@33e__4
.
.
Joined February 2011
Tweets
8,002
Following
13,606
Followers
13,646
Likes
1,922
4 Photos and videos
4 Photos and videos
Tweets
Tweets & Replies
Media
Articles
Search
Pinned Tweet
Magd
@33e__4
13h
بداية
@33e__4
🔥393🔥
@4e2_2
🔥980🔥
@3e2_4
🔥334🔥
@6Y1___
. 🔥590🔥
@800R4
🔥515🔥
@5iee11
🔥845🔥
@6eeiee
🔥523🔥
10
15
19
609
Magd retweeted
Nusrat Akter Tuha 🇺🇸
@Nusrat0131
10h
How to increase 10,000 f"ollowers at once? Say===✓ "Increase" I will bosst your page 😘
170
50
110
1,525
Magd retweeted
fide
@4e2_2
10h
Need 10K+ followers? 🚀💞💯 “ACTIVE”✅ Let’s grow your X community together! 📈🔥🚀🔥🔥✈️🔥🚀𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑉𝐸🔥
124
27
85
1,289
Magd retweeted
Michael😎👑
@johboscochuks
11h
x.lingyaoai.com/i/spaces/1yKAPweqrkbxb
Twitter Space
Click to view Space
13
11
19
490
Magd retweeted
Minion.
@UntamedMinion
10h
Grow with 5k+ followers 🎊 Say==>> "Need"☀️☀️ Let ENGAGE & GROW 🎄🌿🌿🚀
162
27
75
1,198
Magd retweeted
YASER
@yasser19_88
11h
If you need 300+ followers tonight Say Help 👋 I will boost your page.🚀✈️✈️
81
24
52
815
Magd retweeted
𒆜REAGAN🇺🇬
@Barronreagan1
12h
Want 9K+ Verified active followers? Just say, “Let’s Build” 🧩 Take your profile to the next level ✨ — Go Hard!
18
10
9
221
Magd retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
11h
Get 1000+ followers tonight Say ==>>Fb I will boost your page
122
34
68
942
Magd retweeted
شاعر غزل
@A__ltawi
11h
مرحبا مني تسابق بقاك ومرحباك مثل مادقات قلبي تسابقك بـ هلا♥️ • • •
#بوح_آخر_الليل
10
12
38
813
Magd retweeted
Lorien
@Nylorien
12h
If you need 3K+ followers Say HEY 👋 I will boost your page. 🚀💙
130
47
80
1,104
Magd retweeted
zino
@zino6788
11h
Do you want 11k followers Drop yes I will boost your page quickly
159
34
86
1,525
Magd retweeted
𒆜REAGAN🇺🇬
@Barronreagan1
11h
If you need 39k verified follower Just Say yup We will boost your page.
38
12
28
359
Magd retweeted
𝒵𝒾𝒩
@U55T5
11h
✦﷽✦ بدايـــــــــــــــہ
@U55T5
⚝300⚝
@j7_7ij
⚝750⚝
1
12
15
324
Magd retweeted
𝖅𝖎𝕹
@64i46
12h
✦﷽✦ بدايـــــــــــــــہ
@64i46
⚝100⚝
@T80Y8
⚝450⚝
2
10
14
612
Magd retweeted
Olasunkanmi Yaki 🇳🇬🇰🇪👷♂️
@suki_yaki74
12h
Hope is not to late to visit your TL Simple reply 👌 I will boost your X page
131
30
83
1,179
Magd retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
11h
Need 300+ verified followers Say ==>>i need I will boost your page
148
45
86
1,270
Magd retweeted
Kasumi
@fuyu_kasumii
11h
If you need 2000 new follower ? Just Say Yes 👋 We'll follow you ASAP ✅
365
78
206
11,176
Magd retweeted
zino
@zino6788
11h
If you want 10k followers Drop yes I will boost your page quickly
192
40
105
1,711
Magd retweeted
𒆜REAGAN🇺🇬
@Barronreagan1
12h
If you need 5k follower ? Just Say "GAIN" 🔥🔥 I will boost your page. ✅❤️
27
11
8
339
Magd retweeted
𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒎 ||
@1f__l
11h
If you need 1k+ followers 💯 Say Active 👋 I will boost your page. ✈️🔥🔥
92
32
52
828
Magd retweeted
ima
@jessiimma1
11h
Active 500+ verified followers Say==>>Active I will boost your page
101
29
46
651
Load more