Making the world Of Decentralised Finance My Abode

zion
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
I promised another giveaway, so I am giving away 5 SOL to 10 winners 1. Like + RT 2. Drop your wallets 3- follow @SOLWHALEDYOR 3. Join my TG t.me/miladydegencalls Doing this much so more people can eat. Stay safe, and hopefully I can take you out of the trenches..
Dropping a 20-winner giveaway in 10 minutes Turn notifications on 🔔
244
189
252
8,010
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
3 SOL to 6 winners 1. Like + RT 2. Drop your wallets 3- Follow @serenaonchain 3. Join my TG t.me/yourchallange solana:So11111111111111111111111111111111111111112 to $500
315
263
369
9,296
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
i no get cabal na only jesus i get
38
58
321
5,641
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
been building ANTIREKT to help you spot warning signs in a token and understand what they mean before you buy here’s a first look 🔻
meet ANTIREKT
17
6
50
1,413
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
$200 for 4 people Follow @mystayor RT & Drop SOL wallet 24hrs
Paid partnership (ad)
662
551
737
14,595
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
i’ll keep scanning and buying coins because one of those scans and buy is going to retire me
17
7
75
1,921
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Just claimed mine, if submitted the form for early supporters of $HUNCH, that dropped yesterday check and claim yours. Devs that recognize OG supporters are goated fr, and @0xileri cooked here.🧑‍🍳 I appreciate the stimmy🫡
21
4
55
2,353
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Thank you to everyone who’s supported $HUNCH since launch. Every post, reply and shoutout for @hunchmode means a lot to me. I see the effort, and I appreciate you. Big love to @orbiodotso, @0x_aster & @0xaioli too. Still early. Still building. Let’s do more together 🤝 Special thanks to 🧡 @0xileri @3phraem__ @omaofweb3 @rddixcrypt @boycryptbuild @kerrylegit @youlovebeejay @whizz_xd @delightalphaa @the_galadima @blexy_cryptt @isaiah_design @mysucesstory @ryvorax_ And much love to 🧡 @perpz_apt @wisdom1600 @fairytale424 @onegeex @iamsuperflly @big_beccaa @his_innocent_ @aelvion_xbt @xmkamal @shubsol_ @bywrny @7teen_wtf Appreciate you all. Let’s keep building $HUNCH together.
$HUNCH claims are LIVE 🎉 Registered supporters: connect your original wallet, enter your matching X handle, and claim your reward. Once confirmed, download your claim card and share it on X, tag us so we can celebrate with you! hunch-agent.up.railway.app/a…
45
20
109
4,029
Just claimed mine, if submitted the form for early supporters of $HUNCH, that dropped yesterday check and claim yours. Devs that recognize OG supporters are goated fr, and @0xileri cooked here.🧑‍🍳 I appreciate the stimmy🫡
21
4
55
2,353
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Memecoins btw, it eventually boils down to the same story except for 1% of people.
28
7
237
8,110
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
$100 for 5 people Follow @miladydegens & turn 🔔 on Drop SOL wallet 24hrs
Paid partnership (ad)
789
445
934
23,033
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
wtf is this?😭
3
1
15
475
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
👀
22
6
78
1,992
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Might’ve found a glitch in the matrix, still experimenting tho…🤔
Bidded and held this shii for nearly a week cos of a major event happening today. Shot up 2x from my entry earlier today, but I forgot to sell. Now it’s down bad😹 I should really stop marrying my bags. We go again🫡
36
5
97
2,940
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
My friend is giving out $200 to 10 random accounts He wants you to give him a follow @chadscabal , like and rt this tweet + bonus if you engage recent posts. I’ll handpick winners in 24hrs
Paid partnership (ad)
413
351
645
23,948
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Just discovered this telegram bot designed for copytrading all @fomo traders with just a click, pretty dope. They are also doing a $50 giveaway right now, check the quoted tweet for instruction GL. Follow my detailed guide on how to set up the bot🧵 go to: t.me/mofocopytradingbot?star… - click deposit to fund the bot - click on copy trade - add a FOMO handle of any profitable trader, I added Outerheavybat - select what chain you want to copy, I selected “all chain” - select how you want to copy the trade, I selected “Mirror” - next you select how much you want the bot to spend on a meme coin per trade - next you select your percentage take profit and stop loss - then click on start copying✅ Btw, you can also copy any profitable wallet address and not just FOMO or pump.fun accounts.
mofo is a fomo & pump fun focused copytrading tool that helps you mirror the moves of any trader on autopilot and helps you navigate social trading more successfully
 📈 our app runs inside telegram and trades on multiple chains (check for current chains supported)

 ⛓️ $50 giveaway to someone who likes, retweets this post and comments their mofo trading balance 💸 ⏲️ 48hrs.
Paid partnership (ad)
31
22
93
9,576
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
Coming soon
57
33
381
8,588
Azaman🕊️ retweeted
e gib airdrop, e still feed me. dad
10
1
27
1,126