โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ € โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €

๏ดฟ ูˆูŽุฐูŽูƒูู‘ุฑู’ ููŽุฅูู†ูŽู‘ ุงู„ุฐูู‘ูƒู’ุฑูŽู‰ูฐ ุชูŽู†ููŽุนู ุงู„ู’ู…ูุคู’ู…ูู†ููŠู†ูŽ ๏ดพ - ุณูุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ - ุงู„ุญูŽู…ุฏ ู„ู„ู‡ - ู„ุง ุฅู„ู‡ ุฅู„ุง ุงู„ู„ู‡ . - ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุฃูƒุจุฑ - ู„ุง ุญูŽูˆู„ ูˆ ู„ุง ู‚ูˆุฉ ุฅู„ุง ุจุงู„ู„ู‡ - ุณูุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ูˆ ุจูุญู…ุฏู‡ - ุณูุจุญุงู† ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุนูŽุธูŠู… -ุฃุณุชุบููุฑู ุงู„ู„ู‡- ุงู„ู„ู‡ู… ุตู„ูู‘ ูˆ ุณู„ู… ุนู„ู‰ ู†ุจูŠู†ุง ู…ุญู…ุฏ .
23
41
235
18,557
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
++9k followers Say ==>>Hi I will boost your page
152
62
82
1,212
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Need 2000 active verified f,ollowers? Say,-----โœ๏ธ"Of course" I will b,osst your account.
153
64
95
1,157
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
If you need 6k verified followers Say ==>>I'm here I will boost your page
148
51
82
1,346
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
If you need 2K+ followers Say Sdv ๐ŸŒธ I will boost your page. ๐Ÿงฟโšก
55
12
32
461
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
If you need 13k follower ? Just Say "YES" ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ I will boost your page. โœ…โค๏ธ
169
66
110
1,515
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
It's that time again my friends! Under 80k? Let's get accounts ๐Ÿ‘‡ Everyone gets some ๐Ÿ”ฅ
66
44
43
1,193
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Active 100 verified followers Say ===>connect I will boost your page
75
29
40
615
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Easiest way to get 900 followers ๐Ÿ”ฅ Just say = HELLO โค๏ธ let follow you ๐Ÿซ‚ ๐Ÿ’œ
249
73
126
2,306
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Are you still struggling for followers? Drop "YES" I WILL BOOST YOUR PAGE MYSELF TODAY ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
312
80
169
2,810
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
If you need 12K+ followers Say Yes ๐Ÿ‘‹ I will boost your page. ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฏ Done liking, retweeting and commenting on the pinned post, let's follow each other sincerely โœ…๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ”ฅ.....
129
48
77
1,239
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Want 500+ Active Followers? Type "SUPPORT" Let us boost your X page
45
16
32
650
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
#เคŸเฅ€เคฎ_เคฎเคนเคพเคชเค‚เคšเคพเคฏเคค ๐Ÿšฉ เคœเคฟเคจเค•เฅ€ เคฐเค—เฅ‹เค‚ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคฌเคนเคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ เคถเฅเคฐเฅ€เคฐเคพเคฎ เค•เคพ เคจเคพเคฎ, เคœเคฟเคจเค•เฅ‡ เค•เค‚เค  เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เค—เฅ‚เค‚เคœเคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ เคฎเคนเคพเคฆเฅ‡เคต เค•เคพ เคงเฅเคฏเคพเคจเฅค โ€‹เคเคธเฅ‡ เคธเคญเฅ€ เคธเคจเคพเคคเคจเฅ€ เคฌเค‚เคงเฅเค“เค‚ เค”เคฐ เคฎเคพเคคเฅƒเคถเค•เฅเคคเคฟ เค•เคพ เค‡เคธ เคฎเคนเคพเคฎเค‚เคš เคชเคฐ เคตเค‚เคฆเคจ เค”เคฐ เค…เคญเคฟเคจเค‚เคฆเคจ เคนเฅˆเฅค เค†เค‡เค, เคฎเคฟเคฒเค•เคฐ เค…เคชเคจเฅ€ เคธเค‚เคธเฅเค•เฅƒเคคเคฟ เค”เคฐ เค—เฅŒเคฐเคต เค•เฅ‹ เค†เค—เฅ‡ เคฌเคขเคผเคพเคเค‚เฅค ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿšฉ โ€‹เคธเคฟเคฏเคพเคตเคฐ เคฐเคพเคฎเคšเค‚เคฆเฅเคฐ เค•เฅ€ เคœเคฏ! ๐Ÿน เคนเคฐ เคนเคฐ เคฎเคนเคพเคฆเฅ‡เคต! ๐Ÿ”ฑ เคซเคผเฅ‰เคฒเฅ‹ เค•เคฐเฅ‡ @PrasantPathak เคœเฅ€ เค”เคฐ เคŸเฅ€เคฎ เค•เฅ‹! x.lingyaoai.com/i/spaces/1yxBePLvAmyJN
21
72
46
363
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
ุจุฏุงูŠุฉ @4e2_2 ๐Ÿ”ฅ980๐Ÿ”ฅ @33e__4 ๐Ÿ”ฅ353๐Ÿ”ฅ @3e2_4 ๐Ÿ”ฅ334๐Ÿ”ฅ @6Y1___. ๐Ÿ”ฅ590๐Ÿ”ฅ @800R4 ๐Ÿ”ฅ515๐Ÿ”ฅ @5iee11 ๐Ÿ”ฅ845๐Ÿ”ฅ @6eeiee ๐Ÿ”ฅ523๐Ÿ”ฅ @3e2_4 ๐Ÿ”ฅ300๐Ÿ”ฅ
14
20
22
840
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Every new day 10k ๐Ÿš€ Brings a new opportunity ๐Ÿซถ Keep showing up ๐Ÿ˜บ
25
8
19
357
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
If you need 3k followers Say==>>Yes I will boost your page
124
28
57
986
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Gain 7k verified followers Say==>>I support I will boost your page
149
37
61
1,069
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Are you open for growth and new followers tonight ? Comment "YES" we will boost your page now!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ“ฃ
402
93
212
3,842
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Are you impressed with your page impressions?
61
31
73
1,121
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Get 9000 verified followers with me ๐Ÿ’ฅ Let's say"Yes" nowโœŠ๐Ÿค And join the team to grow together ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
85
30
47
712
โœ—๏ดพ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’–๐’๏ดฟ retweeted
Do you want to connect with 10k followers Drop a comment I will boost your page quickly
38
11
20
311